Commercial Mold Remediation
It doesn't take much for mold to begin to grow, in fact, all it takes is a small water leak. After mold begins to form, it can grow and spread throughout your Johnson City property in as little as 48 hours. Besides causing major interruptions to your business, mold infestations can produce allergens and irritants that can cause many negative health risks to you, your employees, and other people exposed on your commercial property. If you have discovered mold growth on your commercial property, SERVPRO of Washington County is can help! We have the best team, expertise, and equipment to properly remediate any size mold infestation.
SERVPRO of Washington County is always ready to help!
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- A Trusted Leader in the Mold and Water Restoration Industry with over 2170 Franchises
- Highly Trained Mold and Water Damage Restoration Specialists
Have a Mold Problem? Call Us Today – (423) 434-0046
Commercial Mold Remediation Presents Unique Challenges
Mold can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. SERVPRO of Washington County can respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation to help prevent its spread to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. We have the training, experience, and equipment to contain the mold infestation and remediate it to preloss condition. Learn more about SERVPRO of Washington County training and certifications.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician